In UrbanTurf's continuing look at the neighborhood housing markets around the DC region, today we head over to North Cleveland Park.
This small northwest neighborhood has been one of DC's most competitive housing markets for several years, and that remains the case in 2021.
The average-sales-price-to-original-list price ratio is one of the highest in city, a sign that, more often than not, homes are selling for above their asking price. Combined with an inventory of homes for sale that hovers around a two-week supply, homes in North Cleveland Park don't stick around long when they hit the market.
Below, UrbanTurf plucked out a few more statistics about the neighborhood market.
- $1.37 million -- The median sales price of a home in North Cleveland Park in 2021, up 4 percent compared to last year.
- 106% --The average sales price to original list price ratio for homes in the neighborhood.
- 71% -- The percentage of homes that sold within the first ten days of being listed.
- 7 -- The median number of days that homes spent on the market in the third quarter.
- Up, Up and Away: The Congress Heights Housing Market, By the Numbers
- Big Houses Moving Quickly: The Spring Valley Market, By the Numbers
- Surging: The Takoma Housing Market, By the Numbers
- Bethesda: A Sit-It-Out Market
- Crestwood: The Demand is "Like a Tsunami"
- The Sky High Demand on Capitol Hill
- Georgetown: The Competition is Back
- Chevy Chase: The Seller's Market
- Mount Pleasant: No Longer Undervalued
- Del Ray: 5 Days or Less
- Logan Circle: Standard Competition
- LeDroit Park, The DC Neighborhood Where Home Prices Are Up 50%
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/always-above-asking-north-cleveland-park-housing-market-by-the-numbers/18925.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
UrbanTurf created Pipeline, a searchable database of multifamily projects that are un... read »
As we head towards the end of the year, UrbanTurf is wrapping up its coverage of larg... read »
Prices in Wesley Heights, a DC neighborhood to the south of Spring Valley bordered by... read »
The plans for the new two-building residential project at Union Market got a big thum... read »
Today, UrbanTurf takes a look at the distinct differences between these two popular f... read »
A new report out this week found that homes in the DC region are selling nearly a wee... read »
When Amazon announced in 2018 that it would be opening a second headquarters in Virgi... read »
A revised plan is on the boards for a group of five townhouses in the middle of China... read »
The proposed district would encompass the neighborhood's commercial strip along Conne... read »
WTOP is reporting that The Heights, an eight-stall food hall that is taking over the ... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro