UrbanTurf continues its annual look at the neighborhood housing markets around the DC region as we head over to Crestwood.
While the competition is a bit lower this year, that is about the only thing that looks different in the Crestwood housing market this year compared to 2021. Sales volume, average home price and the number of homes sold is about the same as 2021 in the neighborhood off 16th Street Heights. The average sales-to-list price ratio has dropped year-over-year and homes are staying on the market longer, indications that the market is not quite as competitive as last year.
Below UrbanTurf plucked out several other interesting stats about the Crestwood market.
- $1.587 million -- The average home price in Crestwood in 2022, up 1% from last year.
- 20 -- The number of homes sold this year, one less than 2021.
- 100.7% -- The average sales price to original list price ratio in 2022, down from 105% last year.
- 75% -- The percentage of homes that sold in less than 10 days in 2022.
- A Look at One of DC's Priciest Housing Markets: Spring Valley, By the Numbers
- A Flurry of Sales: The West End Housing Market, By the Numbers
- The Northern Virginia Zip Code Where Prices Popped 40%
- The DC Neighborhood Where the Few Homes That Sell Move Quickly
- How Townhomes Pushed Prices Up 30% in 16th Street Heights
- Sales Up Across the Board: The Crystal City Housing Market, By the Numbers
- As Home Sales Drop, Prices Follow Suit in Hillcrest
- The Fastest Moving Prices in DC: The Palisades Market, By the Numbers
- Almost Always Above Asking: The AU Park Housing Market, By the Numbers
- Heavy Competition: The Del Ray Housing Market, By the Numbers
- Still One of DC's Priciest: The Georgetown Market, By the Numbers
- Low Supply, Big Premiums: The Chevy Chase Housing Market, By the Numbers
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/a_similar_scene_to_2021_the_crestwood_housing_market_by_the_numbers/20270.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
While homeowners must typically appeal by April 1st, new owners can also appeal.... read »
Home prices in the DC region have risen on an annual basis for seven consecutive mont... read »
Plans for a large new residential project above the Ellsworth Place mall in the middl... read »
Homeowners are staying put twice as long; the most profitable places to own a short-t... read »
A year ago, UrbanTurf reported on plans for a grocery store that was looking to open ... read »
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro