UrbanTurf continues its annual look at the neighborhood housing markets around the DC region as we head over to Mount Pleasant.
While not as competitive as past years, the market in Mount Pleasant remains fairly brisk. Home prices are up 24% in 2022 compared to the same period last year and homes are selling for 103% of list price. While buyer activity is down in the neighborhood like the rest of the city, about 65% of homes sold within 10 days of hitting the market.
Below are some interesting statistics we picked out about the Mount Pleasant market in 2022.
- $946,933 -- The median home price in Mount Pleasant.
- 101 -- The number of homes sold this year.
- 102.9% -- The average sales price to original list price ratio for homes sold in 2022.
- 23 -- The average number of days that homes are spending on the market.
- A Look at One of DC's Priciest Housing Markets: Spring Valley, By the Numbers
- A Flurry of Sales: The West End Housing Market, By the Numbers
- The Northern Virginia Zip Code Where Prices Popped 40%
- The DC Neighborhood Where the Few Homes That Sell Move Quickly
- How Townhomes Pushed Prices Up 30% in 16th Street Heights
- Sales Up Across the Board: The Crystal City Housing Market, By the Numbers
- As Home Sales Drop, Prices Follow Suit in Hillcrest
- The Fastest Moving Prices in DC: The Palisades Market, By the Numbers
- Almost Always Above Asking: The AU Park Housing Market, By the Numbers
- Heavy Competition: The Del Ray Housing Market, By the Numbers
- Still One of DC's Priciest: The Georgetown Market, By the Numbers
- Low Supply, Big Premiums: The Chevy Chase Housing Market, By the Numbers
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/fairly-brisk-the-mount-pleasant-market-by-the-numbers/20138.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
The storied unit along P Street is now looking for a new owner.... read »
There are five projects in the works around Audi Field which could bring nearly thous... read »
TideLock is a mixed-use development that will consist of 169 apartments and 65 condom... read »
DC is getting close to meeting Mayor Muriel Bowser's goal of producing 36,000 new ho... read »
The share of homes priced above $1 million continues to rise in the city.... read »
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro