14th Street’s The District To Open in January

  • December 7, 2012

by Shilpi Paul

14th Street's The District To Open in January: Figure 1

The District, the 125-unit apartment building going up at 14th and S Street NW, will be opening its doors in mid-January, sources tell UrbanTurf.

Anyone who has walked down the 14th Street Corridor in the last year has likely taken notice of the development, one of many in the works for the boulevard.

When it opens, the apartment project will be filled mostly with smaller units: 85 percent are studios and one-bedrooms. The remaining 15 percent will be two-bedrooms. The young adult-leaning complex will have an extensive rooftop terrace with a fire pit, a bar, and lounge chairs. The design is modern, with floor-to-ceiling windows, open floor plans and a generally minimal feel. An outpost of Capitol Hill’s Ted’s Bulletin will be located on the ground floor.

We will provide further updates once The District and other new buildings along the corridor begin leasing.

Similar Posts:

This article originally published at http://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/14th_streets_the_district_to_open_in_january/6406

DC Real Estate Guides

Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market

We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!