UrbanTurf is taking its annual look at the neighborhood housing markets around the DC region. Today, we head over to Logan Circle.
The Logan Circle market just off 14th Street is moving along briskly in 2020, despite lower sales due to the ongoing pandemic. Median home prices sit just above $700,000 and almost 6 in 10 listings are selling in ten days or less. There has been less than a two-month supply of homes for sale on the market this year, which is keeping the supply and demand dynamic in favor of sellers.
Below UrbanTurf plucked out several other interesting stats about the Logan Circle market.
- $702,500 -- The median home price in Logan Circle, an increase of 13% compared to 2019.
- $1.66 million -- The average price on a home with four or more bedrooms.
- 57% -- The percentage of homes in Logan Circle that sold in ten days or less in 2020.
- 1.71 -- The months of supply of homes for sale in May 2020.
- 6 -- The median number of days that homes were spending on the market in May.
- A Very Robust Start to 2020: The Crystal City Housing Market, By the Numbers
- Still DC's Most Competitive? The AU Park Housing Market, By the Numbers
- The Capitol Hill Housing Market, By the Numbers
- Still One of DC's Priciest: The Georgetown Market, By the Numbers
- The Chevy Chase Housing Market, By the Numbers
- The Shepherd Park Housing Market, By the Numbers
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/the-logan-circle-housing-market-by-the-numbers/17059.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
While homeowners must typically appeal by April 1st, new owners can also appeal.... read »
Plans for a large new residential project above the Ellsworth Place mall in the middl... read »
A year ago, UrbanTurf reported on plans for a grocery store that was looking to open ... read »
If you make your way through downtown Bethesda, it seems like there is a new project ... read »
With news this week that the Lerner family will not be selling DC's baseball team, it... read »
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro