Guess the Price: Out of the Cold Edition

Guess the Price: Out of the Cold Edition: Figure 1

For Friday afternoon procrastination purposes, guess the price of this California home that has a living room open to the warm Los Angeles weather where can see ourselves sitting as the DC temperature tops out at 28 degrees today.

Here are some details to help you formulate a good guess. The listing is a one-bedroom cottage with a sleeping loft. In addition to hardwood floors and high ceilings, the coolest part of the home is that the living room opens up to a private, gated patio. We could give you the neighborhood where the home is located, but that would just make it too easy for you.

Check out more photos below and post your price guess in the comments section. And please, play fair and don’t use Google for help.

Guess the Price: Out of the Cold Edition: Figure 2

Guess the Price: Out of the Cold Edition: Figure 3

Guess the Price: Out of the Cold Edition: Figure 4

See other articles related to: guess how much

This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/guess_the_price_out_of_the_cold_edition/6568

1. Caroline said at 7:33 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    $550,000. Would also love to be there right now.
  1. doug said at 7:38 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    $475K.
  1. Isabelle said at 8:03 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    $895,000
  1. Wills said at 8:05 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    I'm going to guess high. $780k. If it is in a decent part of LA and those updates are as awesome as they seem, this could be quite a pricy listing.
  1. Matt said at 8:16 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    I'll guess $1,075,000.
  1. David said at 9:39 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    $720,000 Knowing the SF, the part of LA, and seeing a pic of the kitchen would help
  1. Michele said at 9:39 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    670K!
  1. janna said at 9:40 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    tough one. Its entirely dependent on the square footage which it does not list. I think the guesses around 400-500 are good, so a little overpriced based on coolness at 450K
  1. janna said at 9:42 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    I amend my earlier guess as I noticed after I posted that the bedroom and sleeping loft are not the same, so its kind of a two bedroom. I'd say 600k
  1. janna said at 9:46 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    if in malibu add a bunch of zeros. Its crazy not to give the neighborhood - LA is like 70 square miles, it could be anywhere from 300K to 1.5M.
  1. Phoebe Parker said at 11:01 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    Santa Monica - $1.2 M
  1. emerald said at 11:17 pm on Friday January 25, 2013:
    I'm guessing Hollywood Hills, and a price of $975,000!
  1. Janna said at 6:47 am on Saturday January 26, 2013:
    Ha- I found it in less than 2 minutes- it was exactly were I my first gut instinct said it was. It's 700sf.
  1. Bobby said at 5:01 am on Monday January 28, 2013: