What's Hot: The 5 Developments on the Boards For Buzzard Point | IKEA Opening Small Format, Delivery-Only Location in Pentagon City
Deal of the Week: Recently Renovated Near 11th and T
This installment of Deal of the Week is a renovated row house in one of the city’s most appealing neighborhoods.
The three-bedroom house just south of the U Street Metro near 11th and T Street is fresh from a renovation. The home is now comfortable and solid, though not too fancy. While narrow, it has a 1,480-square foot floorplan with a dining room that shares a space with the kitchen, and double glass doors that open up to a large stone patio. Built-ins in the kitchen and living room and a storage area under the stairs free up floor space.
Similarly-sized homes in the area are fetching about $50,000 more than this listing is asking and $436 a square foot is below-market rate in the neighborhood. Both of these factors are resulting in helping garner attention, and the agent tells UrbanTurf that she is expecting offers in the coming days.
More details and photos below.
- Address: 1904 11th Street NW (map)
- Price: $645,000
- Bedrooms: Three
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Year Built: 1870
- Listing Agent: Ruth Sullivan, Long & Foster Real Estate
Here are some monthly payment calculations based on a 20 percent down payment and a 30-year fixed rate mortgage at 3.8 percent.
- Loan Amount: $516,000
- Principal and Interest: $2,404
- Property Taxes: $443/month
- Total Monthly Payments: $2,847
See other articles related to: 14th street, deal of the week, u street corridor
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/deal_of_the_week_recently_renovated_near_11th_and_t/6006.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
The Townhomes at Michigan Park and Riggs Park Place are now selling their final homes... read »
The 650,000 square-foot project, designed by Adjaye Associates and Hickok Cole, will ... read »
The largest development on the boards for the H Street Corridor is planned for a fami... read »
The new development keeps humming along in DC's Buzzard Point.... read »
It is early in the year, but there are already a number of areas around DC where home... read »
The application to raze the infamous fast food location at New York and Florida Avenu... read »
While homeowners must typically appeal by April 1st, new owners can also appeal.... read »
At an ANC 4A meeting on Tuesday night, representatives from Whole Foods said that the... read »
The application has been filed for the American City Diner along Connecticut Avenue i... read »
A residential project has been proposed for a DC neighborhood not known for new multi... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- New, Move-In Ready Townhomes at EYA’s Northeast DC Neighborhoods
- A First Look at the Five-Building Centerpiece of the St. Elizabeth's Redevelopment
- 200-Unit Apartment Project Planned For Autozone Site Along the H Street Corridor
- The Stacks, Brooklyn Bowling and a Vermeer: The 5 Developments on the Boards for Buzzard Point
- DC's 14 Million-Dollar Neighborhoods in 2023
- The End is Here: Raze Permit Filed For Wendy's at Dave Thomas Circle
- How to Appeal Your DC Property Tax Assessment
- Whole Foods at Walter Reed To Open This Summer
- Raze Application May Spell The End For One of DC's Last Diner Buildings
- A Rare Development: 22 New Apartments Planned Above Palisades Retail Strip
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro