DC's Million-Dollar Neighborhoods
An analysis by UrbanTurf found that there are 14 neighborhoods in DC where the median home price exceeds $1 million in 2021. Last year, there were 15 neighborhoods where median prices were seven figures, the highest number on record.
Million-dollar mainstays Spring Valley and Woodley Park top the list with median prices exceeding $1.7 million. Capitol Hill and Shepherd Park just missed making the list with median prices of $960,000 and $946,000, respectively.
story continues belowloading...
story continues above
Million-dollar home prices didn't mean things weren't competitive. The five housing markets in the city where homes most regularly sold for above asking all made the list above: Berkley, AU Park, Chevy Chase, North Cleveland Park and Hawthorne.
- The 5 DC Zip Codes Where Home Prices Have Dropped the Most in 2021
- The Near Doubling of DC Home Prices in 10 Years
See other articles related to: luxury real estate dc, million dollar homes, million-dollar homes dc
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/dcs-million-dollar-neighborhoods/18652.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
Ten years later, plans to construct nearly 150 townhomes at DC's most hotly debated d... read »
LEGO lovers will likely be first in line for the National Building Museum's latest ex... read »
Last year, Shiloh Baptist Church selected Monarch Urban to redevelop 1515 9th Street ... read »
JBG Smith has plans for a seven-story project along Crystal Drive.... read »
The "trailer park" where homes sell for millions; a renters utopia; and ideas for whe... read »
Virginia's homebuyer assistance programs can seem complex. This edition of First-Time... read »
The residential projects that have sprouted up on the Maryland and DC sides of the Fr... read »
With a groundbreaking ceremony on Wednesday, the redevelopment of the Georgetown Wes... read »
The 23,600 square-foot mansion just hit the market, and would set a record if it fetc... read »
The immaculately kept 100-year-old house features six bedrooms and four-and-a-half ba... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- Reservoir District: 146 Townhomes Planned at McMillan Site Look For Final Design Approval
- BRICK CITY: DC's New LEGO Exhibit Brings in Architecture From Around the World
- HPO Recommends Approval For 45-Unit Condo Development Pitched For Former Church Site in Shaw
- And Another One: Block-Long, 370-Unit Development Pitched For Crystal City
- Wednesday's Must Reads
- First-Timer Primer: Virginia's Home Buyer Assistance Programs
- Mall Conversions, Trader Joes? The 1,500 Units in the Friendship Heights Pipeline
- The Four Seasons Private Residences in Georgetown Break Ground
- DC's Blaine Mansion Lists For $30 Million, A Potentially Record-Setting Price in the City
- Now Selling: A 16th Street Heights Victorian on an Island of Its Own
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro