What's Hot: The 5 Developments on the Boards For Buzzard Point | IKEA Opening Small Format, Delivery-Only Location in Pentagon City
Bigwig Digs: The Jims
This week on Bigwig Digs, we add two Jims. The first, Lehrer, is a modern newsman most known for his moderation of presidential debates. The second, Morrison, is one of the most notorious rock stars from the era of the 60s.
Click through to see:
- The early 20th century Cleveland Park home of PBS host Jim Lehrer.
- The stately Alexandria home that Jim Morrison lived in with his parents and sister as a kid.
Readers, please keep tips coming by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See other articles related to: alexandria, cleveland park, jim lehrer, jim morrison
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/bigwig_digs_the_jims/6809.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
The 650,000 square-foot project, designed by Adjaye Associates and Hickok Cole, will ... read »
The largest development on the boards for the H Street Corridor is planned for a fami... read »
It is early in the year, but there are already a number of areas around DC where home... read »
This week's Best New Listings includes a condo with a former life as a hotel entrance... read »
Today, UrbanTurf is taking a look at the tax benefits associated with buying a home t... read »
The application to raze the infamous fast food location at New York and Florida Avenu... read »
While homeowners must typically appeal by April 1st, new owners can also appeal.... read »
At an ANC 4A meeting on Tuesday night, representatives from Whole Foods said that the... read »
The application has been filed for the American City Diner along Connecticut Avenue i... read »
As the neighborhood waits for highly-anticipated restaurants to open, and luxury home... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- A First Look at the Five-Building Centerpiece of the St. Elizabeth's Redevelopment
- 200-Unit Apartment Project Planned For Autozone Site Along the H Street Corridor
- DC's 14 Million-Dollar Neighborhoods in 2023
- Best New Listings: A Hotel Entrance Turned Condo
- A Look At The Tax Benefits of Buying a Home Through a Trust
- The End is Here: Raze Permit Filed For Wendy's at Dave Thomas Circle
- How to Appeal Your DC Property Tax Assessment
- Whole Foods at Walter Reed To Open This Summer
- Raze Application May Spell The End For One of DC's Last Diner Buildings
- New Hotels, Mall Conversions And The 450 Units On The Boards For Georgetown
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro