Your favorite DC real estate news site recently conducted a survey of its readers. Below are some of the interesting findings from almost 1,000 of the readers that responded.
- 87% -- The percentage of readers that read UrbanTurf everyday or multiple times a week.
- 0 -- The number of readers surveyed that find UrbanTurf untrustworthy. #notfakenews
- 50% -- The percentage of readers that plan to move in the next three years.
- 20% -- Readers who are considering a move to Northern Virginia. #hq2effect
- 53%|54%|53% -- Our readers are flexible about the kinds of homes they'd buy, with an almost even number of respondents saying they'd purchase a condo, row/townhouse or a standalone house.
- 36% -- Readers who have taken action based on an ad they have seen on UrbanTurf.
- 60% -- Readers who say that UrbanTurf has come up in conversation in the last month.
Congratulations to the four survey respondents that won a gift certificate to one of these great DC restaurants: Maydan, Himitsu, St. Anselm and The Salt Line.
And thanks for reading!
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/urbanturf-by-the-numbers/14737.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
This week's Best New Listings includes an expansive three-building property in Maryla... read »
UrbanTurf created Pipeline, a searchable database of multifamily projects that are un... read »
As we head towards the end of the year, UrbanTurf is wrapping up its coverage of larg... read »
Prices in Wesley Heights, a DC neighborhood to the south of Spring Valley bordered by... read »
Today, UrbanTurf takes a look at the distinct differences between these two popular f... read »
A new report out this week found that homes in the DC region are selling nearly a wee... read »
When Amazon announced in 2018 that it would be opening a second headquarters in Virgi... read »
A revised plan is on the boards for a group of five townhouses in the middle of China... read »
The proposed district would encompass the neighborhood's commercial strip along Conne... read »
WTOP is reporting that The Heights, an eight-stall food hall that is taking over the ... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro