The Amazon HQ2 Round-Up
As you head into the Thanksgiving break, take a look at all of UrbanTurf's most pertinent coverage of Amazon's second headquarters in one convenient place.
story continues belowloading...
story continues above
- With Amazon, All Real Estate is Now Local in the DC Area
- The Yellow Line Rent Watch Begins
- DC Expected to Gain 3,550 Households from Amazon Employees
- With Amazon’s Arrival, Will Crystal City Get Its Bridge to the Airport?
- A 3-Minute Commute and 4 Million Square Feet: Amazon’s Second Headquarters, By the Numbers
- National Landing? A New Neighborhood For Amazon is Created in Northern Virginia
- Crystal City and Queens Will Be Home to Amazon’s HQ2
- With Amazon Anticipation, Homebuyers’ Eyes Turn to Arlington
- Crystal City Home Prices Are Rising, But Don’t Call It The Amazon Effect
- Here is How Many More Apartments The DC Area Will Need if the Region Lands Amazon
- The $138 a Month Amazon Bump in the DC Area
- Is The DC Area Rental Market Ideally Positioned to Accommodate Amazon?
See other articles related to: amazon, amazon hq2, amazon second headquarters
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/the-amazon-hq2-round-up/14725.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
Clarion Partners, the owner of the Chevy Chase Pavilion, has filed modifications to i... read »
Where it's cheaper to build than buy; Elon Musk is not making Texas happy; and the wo... read »
New renderings show the public space that will be part of the huge new residential de... read »
The Townhomes at Michigan Park and Riggs Park Place are now selling their final homes... read »
The Arlington County Board voted unanimously on Wednesday to approve allowing Missing... read »
At an ANC 4A meeting on Tuesday night, representatives from Whole Foods said that the... read »
The application to raze the infamous fast food location at New York and Florida Avenu... read »
While homeowners must typically appeal by April 1st, new owners can also appeal.... read »
The application has been filed for the American City Diner along Connecticut Avenue i... read »
The 650,000 square-foot project, designed by Adjaye Associates and Hickok Cole, will ... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- Whole Foods at Walter Reed To Open This Summer
- The End is Here: Raze Permit Filed For Wendy's at Dave Thomas Circle
- How to Appeal Your DC Property Tax Assessment
- Raze Application May Spell The End For One of DC's Last Diner Buildings
- A First Look at the Five-Building Centerpiece of the St. Elizabeth's Redevelopment
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro