What's Hot: Whole Foods at Walter Reed to Open at End of June | Will This Be the DC Area's First $60 Million House?
Evermay Owners List Ritz Carlton Condo for $4.1 Million
Two of the most prolific home buyers and sellers in Georgetown in recent years are back at it.
Sachiko Kuno and Ryuji Ueno, the founders of Sucampo Pharmaceuticals and the owners of Evermay and Halcyon House, have put their Ritz-Carlton condo on the market for $4.1 million.
story continues belowloading...
story continues above
The 3,330 square-foot, two-bedroom residence features a huge bar with seating for ten, a second kitchen for entertaining and custom lighting throughout. The owners also added special touches like a sauna in the master bathroom and an extra large closet. The Ritz-Carlton also offers hotel-like amenities and services to owners in the building.
Kuno and Ueno, who divorced in 2016, have purchased a number of Georgetown's largest and most expensive homes over the last decade:
- In 2011, they bought Evermay, one of the largest single-family homes in Georgetown, for $22 million.
- A year later, they purchased Halcyon House for $11 million. Halcyon House and Evermay are now home to non-profit enterprises.
- At the beginning of this year, the LLC that owns Evermay purchased Ted Kennedy's former Georgetown home for $12 million.
See other articles related to: evermay, georgetown, georgetown luxury real estate, halcyon house
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/evermay-owners-list-ritz-carlton-condo-for-41-million/16470.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
A look at the larger residential developments in the works from Cardozo to Mount Vern... read »
The Heights, a ten-stall food hall that is taking over the spaces formerly occupied b... read »
A piece of legislation quietly introduced in the House of Representatives earlier thi... read »
Whole Foods announced yesterday that the 47,000 square foot store will open on June 2... read »
Developer EYA and the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority will go before D... read »
Virginia's homebuyer assistance programs can seem complex. This edition of First-Time... read »
The residential projects that have sprouted up on the Maryland and DC sides of the Fr... read »
With a groundbreaking ceremony on Wednesday, the redevelopment of the Georgetown Wes... read »
The 23,600 square-foot mansion just hit the market, and would set a record if it fetc... read »
The immaculately kept 100-year-old house features six bedrooms and four-and-a-half ba... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- The 9 Developments and 1,250 Units in the Works For Shaw
- Friendship Heights Food Hall Could Open This Month
- Will This Proposed Bill Increase the Number of Homes For Sale?
- Whole Foods at Walter Reed to Open at End of June
- 435-Unit Development Planned For Takoma Metro Station Looks For Historic Approval
- First-Timer Primer: Virginia's Home Buyer Assistance Programs
- Mall Conversions, Trader Joes? The 1,500 Units in the Friendship Heights Pipeline
- The Four Seasons Private Residences in Georgetown Break Ground
- DC's Blaine Mansion Lists For $30 Million, A Potentially Record-Setting Price in the City
- Now Selling: A 16th Street Heights Victorian on an Island of Its Own
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro