What's Hot: Arlington County Approves Missing Middle Zoning | Move-In Ready Townhomes at EYA's Northeast DC Neighborhoods
Where to Vote on Election Day
Tuesday is Election Day, and UrbanTurf urges its readers to get out and vote.
If you don't know where to go in order to place your ballot, we got you covered. Just enter your address at the DC Board of Elections site here. Many locations are offering early voting, which means that if you want to go and vote today, you can.
If you need to educate yourself on the candidates and issues on the ballot, WAMU has a fairly comprehensive voter guide for DC residents.
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/where_to_vote_on_election_day/20289.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
The 650,000 square-foot project, designed by Adjaye Associates and Hickok Cole, will ... read »
The new development keeps humming along in DC's Buzzard Point.... read »
It is early in the year, but there are already a number of areas around DC where home... read »
Today, UrbanTurf is taking a look at the tax benefits associated with buying a home t... read »
If you are tired of getting lost in their stores, IKEA has a new location planned tha... read »
At an ANC 4A meeting on Tuesday night, representatives from Whole Foods said that the... read »
The application to raze the infamous fast food location at New York and Florida Avenu... read »
While homeowners must typically appeal by April 1st, new owners can also appeal.... read »
The application has been filed for the American City Diner along Connecticut Avenue i... read »
The largest development on the boards for the H Street Corridor is planned for a fami... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- A First Look at the Five-Building Centerpiece of the St. Elizabeth's Redevelopment
- The Stacks, Brooklyn Bowling and a Vermeer: The 5 Developments on the Boards for Buzzard Point
- DC's 14 Million-Dollar Neighborhoods in 2023
- A Look At The Tax Benefits of Buying a Home Through a Trust
- IKEA Opening Small Format, Delivery Only Location in Pentagon City
- Whole Foods at Walter Reed To Open This Summer
- The End is Here: Raze Permit Filed For Wendy's at Dave Thomas Circle
- How to Appeal Your DC Property Tax Assessment
- Raze Application May Spell The End For One of DC's Last Diner Buildings
- 200-Unit Apartment Project Planned For Autozone Site Along the H Street Corridor
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro