What's Hot: Washington Spirit Owner Michele Kang Lists DC Home for $14.5 Million | The Smallest Home on the Market in DC
J Street Plans High-End Condo Development in West End
Rendering of 2122-2128 N Street NW.
A new boutique condo project in the vein of uber high-end developments such as 1055 High and Westlight Condos is on the boards for DC’s West End.
J Street Companies will construct a nine-unit condominium development at 2122-2128 N Street NW (map). The two existing homes at the addresses will either be razed or donated to make way for the by-right development, J Street’s Bruce Baschuk tells UrbanTurf.
story continues belowloading...
story continues above
The new development, designed by GTM Architects, will consist of a four-story building with a penthouse. With the high-end nature of the units, the two- and three-bedroom homes will likely ask prices well above $1,000 a square foot. The matter-of-right development went before ANC 2B earlier this week.
If all goes according to plan, construction on the new development will start by the end of the year. Compass is handling marketing and sales.
- From Nobu to Dominos: The Development on Tap for Georgetown and West End
- 34-Unit Mixed-Use Project Planned For Historic Dupont Circle Gas Station
See other articles related to: gtm architects, j street development company, luxury real estate dc, west end, west end condos
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/very_high-end_nine-unit_condo_development_planned_in_west_end/12445.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
Our guide for amateur landlords who don't really know what they're doing.... read »
Whole Foods announced yesterday that the 47,000 square foot store will open on June 2... read »
The Massachusetts Avenue Heights home was previously owned by the former chief execut... read »
A large new apartment and townhouse project has been pitched for the growing pipeline... read »
With Dan and Tanya Snyder moving out of River View, the region may soon have a very e... read »
Virginia's homebuyer assistance programs can seem complex. This edition of First-Time... read »
The residential projects that have sprouted up on the Maryland and DC sides of the Fr... read »
With a groundbreaking ceremony on Wednesday, the redevelopment of the Georgetown Wes... read »
The 23,600 square-foot mansion just hit the market, and would set a record if it fetc... read »
The immaculately kept 100-year-old house features six bedrooms and four-and-a-half ba... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- The Essential Guide to Being an Amateur Landlord in DC
- Whole Foods at Walter Reed to Open at End of June
- Washington Spirit Owner Michele Kang Lists DC Home for $14.5 Million
- A Two-Phase, 370-Unit Development Pitched For Columbia Pike Gas Station Site
- Will This Be the Most Expensive Home on the Market in the DC Area?
- First-Timer Primer: Virginia's Home Buyer Assistance Programs
- Mall Conversions, Trader Joes? The 1,500 Units in the Friendship Heights Pipeline
- The Four Seasons Private Residences in Georgetown Break Ground
- DC's Blaine Mansion Lists For $30 Million, A Potentially Record-Setting Price in the City
- Now Selling: A 16th Street Heights Victorian on an Island of Its Own
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro