Rooftop pool at 220 Twentieth in Crystal City
Publisher's Note: The promotions below are from January 2011, so it is very likely they have expired.
Welcome to a new feature on UrbanTurf where we post a list of promotions going on at apartment buildings throughout the DC area. Following are this week's promotions:
- Loree Grand in NoMa (map). Six months free parking on one-bedroom-plus-dens and larger units. Studios start at $1,595, one-bedrooms at $1,895, and two-bedrooms at $2,595. Call 888.832.3095.
- Allegro in Columbia Heights (map). Up to one month free on select units if you lease by January 31st. Call 866.792.9751.
- The property manager has confirmed that this deal is no longer available.
Senate Square behind Union Station (map). Free rent until February 1st on select units. Move in by January 30th for just $99: the security deposit and application fee are waived and the amenity fee is reduced to $99. Studios start at $1,800, one-bedrooms at $1,900, and two-bedrooms at $2,825. Call 888.479.1161.
- The Gramercy at Metropolitan Park in Pentagon City (map). Two months free on select units. If tenant applies within 48 hours of their initial visit, the application fee and amenity fee are waived. If they move in by January 31st, they will receive a $200 American Express gift card. Studios start at $1,670, one-bedrooms at $1,875, and two-bedrooms at $2,685. Call 703.486.4270.
- The Metropolitan in Pentagon City (map). If tenant applies within 48 hours of their initial visit, the application fee and amenity fee are waived. Apply the same day and six months of parking fees are waived. Call 703.226.6002.
- 220 Twentieth Street in Crystal City (map). Application fees are waived for any tenant who leases within 48 hours of their initial tour. Call 888.769.6855.
- Alexan 24 near Shirlington in Arlington (map). Two months free (amortized) on all two-bedrooms apartments. (Tenant must sign 13-month lease within 48 hours of approval.) Studios start at $1,480, one-bedrooms at $1,700, and two-bedrooms at $2,585. Call 866.631.6145.
- Del Ray Central in Del Ray, Alexandria (map). Up to two months free on select units. Rent within 48 hours and the application fee is waived and the amenity fee is reduced by half. One-bedrooms start at $1,800 and two-bedrooms at $2,480. Call 571.312.8138.
- Alexan Carlyle in Carlyle, Alexandria (map). Two months free on select apartments. Studios start at $1,480, one-bedrooms at $1,745, and two-bedrooms at $2,250. Call 703.299.7599.
- The Monarch in Old Town, Alexandria (map). Up to two months free on select two-bedrooms and two-bedroom-with-dens. If tenant applies within 48 hours of their initial visit, the application fee and amenity fee are waived. One-bedrooms start at $1,720 and two-bedrooms at $2,545. Call 703.739.0038.
This article originally published at http://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/the_weeks_rental_deals_promotions_on_dc_apartment_buildings/2643
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
This week's Best New Listings includes a bright one-bedroom in Bloomingdale and a Med... read »
DC's homebuyer assistance programs can be a bit complex. This edition of First-Timer ... read »
Just a month after setting a new high in March, the value of a house in DC skyrockete... read »
The National Capital Planning Commission will consider approval of the final master p... read »
A look around DC to see where home sellers are dropping their prices.... read »
Our guide for amateur landlords who don't really know what they're doing.... read »
UrbanTurf has compiled virtual looks at large new developments around the DC region.... read »
The eight-bedroom, 35,000 square-foot home known as The Cliffs hit the market Wednesd... read »
Brookfield Properties is moving forward with development plans for additional sites i... read »
The most detailed rendering yet has been unveiled for the 310-unit redevelopment of t... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro