What's Hot: Washington Spirit Owner Michele Kang Lists DC Home for $14.5 Million | The Smallest Home on the Market in DC
The Big Name Chefs Coming to Friendship Heights Food Hall
The highly-anticipated food hall planned on the DC-Maryland border in Friendship Heights has some big name chefs associated with it.
Washingtonian recently reported on the chefs that Common Place Hospitality has signed on for The Heights, an eight-stall food hall at Wisconsin Place (map) that will take over the spaces formerly occupied by PF Changs and Anthropologie.
story continues belowloading...
story continues above
Per Washingtonian, the stalls include:
- A sushi concept from Moon Rabbit and Himitsu chef Kevin Tien.
- A venture called Extra Rice from chef Javier Fernandez.
- Vegan Indian street fare from Priya Ammu, owner of DC Dosa.
- A Central Texas-inspired BBQ concept from Jeremy Canlas.
- A third branch of Mimi’s Handmade Ice Cream by Rollin Amor.
The space will also have a full bar and speakeasy, and is looking to open its doors this winter.
See other articles related to: friendship heights, friendship heights food hall
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/the-big-name-chefs-coming-to-friendship-heights-food-hall/20042.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
Sales for The Arbor at Takoma, a boutique property boasting just 36 condominiums, are... read »
Our guide for amateur landlords who don't really know what they're doing.... read »
Whole Foods announced yesterday that the 47,000 square foot store will open on June 2... read »
The Massachusetts Avenue Heights home was previously owned by the former chief execut... read »
A large new apartment and townhouse project has been pitched for the growing pipeline... read »
Virginia's homebuyer assistance programs can seem complex. This edition of First-Time... read »
The residential projects that have sprouted up on the Maryland and DC sides of the Fr... read »
With a groundbreaking ceremony on Wednesday, the redevelopment of the Georgetown Wes... read »
The 23,600 square-foot mansion just hit the market, and would set a record if it fetc... read »
The immaculately kept 100-year-old house features six bedrooms and four-and-a-half ba... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- A Look Inside Takoma's First New Condominium in More Than a Decade
- The Essential Guide to Being an Amateur Landlord in DC
- Whole Foods at Walter Reed to Open at End of June
- Washington Spirit Owner Michele Kang Lists DC Home for $14.5 Million
- A Two-Phase, 370-Unit Development Pitched For Columbia Pike Gas Station Site
- First-Timer Primer: Virginia's Home Buyer Assistance Programs
- Mall Conversions, Trader Joes? The 1,500 Units in the Friendship Heights Pipeline
- The Four Seasons Private Residences in Georgetown Break Ground
- DC's Blaine Mansion Lists For $30 Million, A Potentially Record-Setting Price in the City
- Now Selling: A 16th Street Heights Victorian on an Island of Its Own
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro