The 13 DC Neighborhoods That Broke a Record in June
The month of June was one to remember for the DC housing market as home prices in the city shattered their record high. The median sales price hit $621,000, eclipsing the previous record by $18,000.
While just two neighborhoods -- Hillcrest and the Southwest Waterfront -- hit an all-time record, a slew of others broke price records for the month of June. Check out the list below.
story continues belowloading...
story continues above
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/the-13-dc-neighborhoods-that-broke-a-record-in-june/15683.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
The largest development on the boards for the H Street Corridor is planned for a fami... read »
The 650,000 square-foot project, designed by Adjaye Associates and Hickok Cole, will ... read »
Nearly every building has delivered at The Wharf, and now the development bug is rubb... read »
An 80-unit residential development is moving forward along the H Street Corridor, and... read »
For this edition of What X Buys, UrbanTurf explores how far a budget just below $900,... read »
The application to raze the infamous fast food location at New York and Florida Avenu... read »
While homeowners must typically appeal by April 1st, new owners can also appeal.... read »
At an ANC 4A meeting on Tuesday night, representatives from Whole Foods said that the... read »
The application has been filed for the American City Diner along Connecticut Avenue i... read »
As the neighborhood waits for highly-anticipated restaurants to open, and luxury home... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- 200-Unit Apartment Project Planned For Autozone Site Along the H Street Corridor
- A First Look at the Five-Building Centerpiece of the St. Elizabeth's Redevelopment
- The 700 Units on the Boards Around The Wharf
- Renderings Revealed For 80-Unit Project Along the H Street Corridor
- What (Just Under) $900,000 Buys in the DC Area
- The End is Here: Raze Permit Filed For Wendy's at Dave Thomas Circle
- How to Appeal Your DC Property Tax Assessment
- Whole Foods at Walter Reed To Open This Summer
- Raze Application May Spell The End For One of DC's Last Diner Buildings
- New Hotels, Mall Conversions And The 450 Units On The Boards For Georgetown
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro