On May 17, 2012, over 400 apartment investors, owners, developers, and financiers will come together for the The Multifamily Summit: Washington DC at the Kellogg Conference Hotel. Come learn from the best and brightest in the region about the ins and outs of the multi-family market, while networking with peers, finding new deals and equity sources to help you grow your portfolio, and meeting potential buyers for your properties.
Panel topics at the summit will include:
- A DC Area Multifamily Market Update — A look at the regional economy while discussing how it might impact the multifamily space and the renter profile.
- Multifamily Financing — New equity and dominant areas of debt sourcing will be discussed with insight into the 2012-2013 financing environment.
- New Developments — A look at new trends, new developments and new opportunities in the DC metro and surrounding areas.
- Innovations in Management — Lessons from the front line of cash-flow generation with new tools, technologies and techniques discussed.
- Value Add & Transitional Mutlifamily Strategies — Renovations, Redevelopments, Repositions…where, when & why.
- Affordable Housing — The changing fundamentals of the DC area low income housing market with recent trends, developments and other important issues discussed.
- Emerging Neighborhoods — A look at up-and-coming neighborhoods and areas in the DC metro area that are gaining momentum as well the developments taking place there.
Attendees will have the opportunity to mingle with principals, owners, managers, and capital sources from some of the region’s largest firms, as well as hear from the following industry leaders and experts:
- Charles Bay, Senior Managing Director, Mill Creek Residential Trust
- G. Thomas Borger, Chairman, Borger Management
- James Campbell, Principal, Somerset Development Company
- Cindy Clare, President, Kettler Management
- Ronald Cohen, President, The Cohen Companies
- Mark Coletta, Vice President – RE Investments, Camden Property Trust
- Scot Cunningham, Senior Vice President, Apartment Bank
- Christopher Doerr, Managing Director, Cassidy Turley
- Carlton Einsel, Executive Vice President, The Donaldson Group
- Lynn Hackney, President, Urban Pace
- Scott Kline, Vice President, National Housing Trust
- Louis Kovalsky, Area Director, UDR
- Zachary Maggart, Vice President of Redevelopment, Berkshire Apartments
- Richard Martinez, Managing Regional Director, Freddie Mac
- Brett Meringoff, Vice President – DC Leader, WinnDevelopment
- James Nozar, Vice President – Development, JBG
- Hilary Provinse, Vice President – Multifamily, Fannie Mae
- Scott Ross, President, ROSS Development & Investment
- Steven Schwat, Principal, Urban Investment Partners
- Harold Sewell, CEO & Executive Director, DCHFA
- Kevin Sheehan, Managing Director, Greystar
- Adrian Washington, Founding Principal, Neighborhood Development Corporation
- Greg White, VP – Development, Equity Residential
- Dean Wilson, Senior Vice President, Archstone
Principals, owners, managers, and capital sources will also be attending from the following firms: Apartment Bank, Armada Hoffler, Bainbridge Real Estate, Beech Street Capital, Berkeley Point Capital, Blue Vista Capital Management, Bozzuto, Brack Capital, Clark, Dragone Realty Investments, Duball, Elm Street Development, Freddie Mac, Frontier Financial, Greystar, H. H. Hunt, Harbor Group, Horning Brothers, Insight Property Group, JBG, JP Morgan Chase, Kettler, Keybank, Kimco Realty Corp, MD Capital Management, Somerset, Terra Capital, The Concordia Group, The Dermot Company, The Duffie Companies, The Tower Companies, Toll Brothers, Vanguard, Walnut Street, and Wood Partners.
Register today to meet, mingle, and do business with these movers and shakers! (Enter “URBANTURF20” to receive a discount on registration.)
The Multifamily Summit: Washington DC is powered GreenPearl, which produces a national series of multifamily events, including conferences in California, Chicago, New York, and Florida.
This article originally published at http://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/sponsored_attend_greenpearls_dc_multi-family_summit/5452
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
The seven-bedroom home hit the market on Friday and was under contract by Sunday.... read »
UrbanTurf has compiled virtual looks at large new developments around the DC region.... read »
The project would replace a concrete plant and would deliver the neighborhood's first... read »
Loan recasting is a growing practice- so what is it?... read »
The 25-acre array will produce a quarter of the university's current annual energy co... read »
The preferred mortgage product among most home buyers is the fixed-rate mortgage. How... read »
STAY DC provides rental aid and utility payment grants to at-risk District residents ... read »
The planned 8-unit development would be located on K Street right along the Potomac R... read »
Landmark Theatres is in the final stages of negotiations that would have it operating... read »
The 12,000 square foot replica of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue went under contract last w... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro