What's Hot: The 4 Projects in the Works (Or on Hold) Near DC's Starburst Intersection | This Week's Find: Fit For Art in the Palisades
Best New Listings: A Farm in AU Park and Shelving Aplenty in Logan Circle
This week’s Best New Listings include a Logan Circle one-bedroom with storage galore and a home in AU Park that was formerly a farm that sat on twenty acres.
Shelving Aplenty in Logan Circle
Ample storage is not what comes to mind when people think one-bedroom condos, but this Logan Circle listing may change that perception. The 718 square-foot condo has walls of built-in shelving and cabinets in the open living area and kitchen, there is a built-in desk in the living area, and the walk-in bedroom closet is outfitted with an Elfa system. The unit also comes with a small balcony and a parking space.
- Full Listing: 1441 Rhode Island Avenue NW, #311 (map)
- Price: $525,000
- Bedrooms: One
- Bathrooms: One
- Square Feet: 718
- HOA Fees: $399/month
- Listing Agents: David DeSantis, TTR Sotheby’s International Realty
story continues belowloading...
story continues above
Once a 20-Acre Farm, Now an Expanded Home in AU Park
It is hard to believe now, but when this American University Park home was constructed in the 1800s it was a farm that sat on twenty acres and was used as a family’s summer house. The home has not only been restored in order to maintain its historic character, but an addition nearly doubled its size. Preserved details include the original heart pine flooring and the stone fireplace, but the addition includes an updated kitchen and family area, as well as a master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and en-suite with marble bath.
- Full Listing: 4308 46th Street NW (map)
- Price: $1,195,000
- Bedrooms: Four
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Year Built: 1870
- Listing Agents: Kelly Williams and Loic Pritchett, TTR Sotheby’s International Realty
Photos courtesy of HomeVisit.
See other articles related to: au park, best new listings, dc condos, logan circle, renovation
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/best_new_listings_au_park_expansion/11141.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
Our guide for amateur landlords who don't really know what they're doing.... read »
The Massachusetts Avenue Heights home was previously owned by the former chief execut... read »
A large new apartment and townhouse project has been pitched for the growing pipeline... read »
On Friday, Mayor Muriel Bowser and the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Ec... read »
In this week's Under Contract, we highlight two homes that found buyers just shortly ... read »
Virginia's homebuyer assistance programs can seem complex. This edition of First-Time... read »
The residential projects that have sprouted up on the Maryland and DC sides of the Fr... read »
With a groundbreaking ceremony on Wednesday, the redevelopment of the Georgetown Wes... read »
The immaculately kept 100-year-old house features six bedrooms and four-and-a-half ba... read »
Ten years later, plans to construct nearly 150 townhomes at DC's most hotly debated d... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- The Essential Guide to Being an Amateur Landlord in DC
- Washington Spirit Owner Michele Kang Lists DC Home for $14.5 Million
- A Two-Phase, 370-Unit Development Pitched For Columbia Pike Gas Station Site
- Apartments, A Plaza + Dave Chapelle: The Future Plans for 14th and U
- Under Contract: That Didn't Take Long
- First-Timer Primer: Virginia's Home Buyer Assistance Programs
- Mall Conversions, Trader Joes? The 1,500 Units in the Friendship Heights Pipeline
- The Four Seasons Private Residences in Georgetown Break Ground
- Now Selling: A 16th Street Heights Victorian on an Island of Its Own
- Reservoir District: 146 Townhomes Planned at McMillan Site Look For Final Design Approval
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro