What's Hot: The 2,600 Units in Progress, and 500 Units on Hold, in Rosslyn | Do Three Months of Rising Home Sales Mean The Market is Turning a Corner?
Following are all UrbanTurf articles filed under Mall Redevelopment, from most recent to least.
A First Look at the Residential Transformation for DC's Mazza Gallerie Mall
UrbanTurf Staff | July 20th 2022
The mall will be reimagined as a 7-story, 325-unit apartment project with 25,000 square feet of retail along Wisconsin Avenue that will could feature ... read»
Get the (free) newsletter:
Get UrbanTurf in your inbox.
Want a peek?
See our past issues here.
Get the (free) newsletter:
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
New renderings show the public space that will be part of the huge new residential de... read »
Several large projects are in the works across the Potomac in Rosslyn while others ha... read »
As Los Angeles looks to implement a "mansion tax" on April 1, UrbanTurf decided to ta... read »
In this week's edition of Above Asking, we highlight a home in Mount Pleasant that so... read »
The 2023 Home Buyers and Sellers Generational Trends report out today found that bab... read »
At an ANC 4A meeting on Tuesday night, representatives from Whole Foods said that the... read »
While homeowners must typically appeal by April 1st, new owners can also appeal.... read »
The application has been filed for the American City Diner along Connecticut Avenue i... read »
The 650,000 square-foot project, designed by Adjaye Associates and Hickok Cole, will ... read »
The largest development on the boards for the H Street Corridor is planned for a fami... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- New Renderings Show Retail Plaza, Park at 435-Unit Takoma Metro Development
- The 2,600 Units in Progress, and 500 Units on Hold, in Rosslyn
- A Closer Look at the Mansion Tax
- 12 Offers, $273,000 Above Asking in Mount Pleasant
- Baby Boomers Pass Millennials As Largest Generation of Homebuyers, Per Report
- Whole Foods at Walter Reed To Open This Summer
- How to Appeal Your DC Property Tax Assessment
- Raze Application May Spell The End For One of DC's Last Diner Buildings
- A First Look at the Five-Building Centerpiece of the St. Elizabeth's Redevelopment
- 200-Unit Apartment Project Planned For Autozone Site Along the H Street Corridor
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro