There’s a crisp chill in the air, and that means a couple things: every restaurant and coffee shop in town will be selling something pumpkin spiced, and the fall real estate market is upon us!
Before you get too basic with your beverages, take a moment to preview some of these lovely new listings from the Bediz Group. Between these and many others listed at www.Bediz.com, there’s sure to be one you can make your home for the holidays.
From Fairfax to Friendship Heights, Brookland to Bethesda, and everything in between, the Bediz Group’s 12 talented, friendly and experienced agents are here to help you with all your real estate needs. The group was formed in 2005 and has since sold more than $315M in volume and over 500 properties. They were just named among the top 99 teams in the region by Washingtonian, are in the top five teams in the Washington CityPaper and are finalists in the Best of Gay DC by the Washington Blade. Plus, they have five stars across the board in Trulia and Zillow, as well as an A+ rating on Angie’s List. See what makes them so great by visiting them online or calling 202-642-1616.
Following are this month’s active listings at Bediz Group. To discuss selling your own home with us, call 202-642-1616.
2118 4TH ST NE #1, #2, #3
Eckington | Mid $500’s to Low $700’s| 2BR, 3BR available
- New boutique condominium with three available units
- Each unit has two levels with an open floor plan and high-end finishes throughout
- Upgraded kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, lots of cabinet space and beautiful waterfall granite breakfast bar
- Spa-like bathrooms have jetted tubs and/or glass steam shower with rainfall shower head and chic vanities
- Full washer & dryer in every unit
- Each unit has private outdoor space and the Penthouse unit has a HUGE private rooftop deck
- One parking space included with each unit
1420 N ST NW #801
Logan Circle | $465,000 | 1BR/1BA
- Huge 1BR/1BA condo with over 920 sq ft
- Open floor plan with welcoming foyer and large living room with tons of natural light
- Separate dining room can easily be converted to a second bedroom
- Upgraded kitchen with beautiful backsplash, stainless appliances, and granite counters
- Bedroom is spacious and has great closet space
- Recently renovated bathroom is very chic with marble tile and glass shower
- Building has an amazing rooftop pool and BBQ area, plus 24-hour security and is pet-friendly. Condo fee covers almost all utilities.
- Just one block to Whole Foods, and a few blocks to several popular restaurants, Metro, and shopping
1420 DECATUR ST NW
16th Street Heights | $849,900 | 4BR/3.5BA
- Fully renovated and restored extra wide 22-ft Wardman rowhome with 3,200 sq ft.
- Home has four finished levels with 4-bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and tons of historic charm throughout
- Lovely south-facing monument views
- Ideal floor plan for entertaining with a large living room, separate dining area, and upgraded kitchen
- Great outdoor space featuring a front porch, large backyard deck, and screened in porch
- Huge Master Suite with separate sitting area and private deck
- Two car secure parking behind the home
- 3 blocks to Rock Creek Park, and a short walk to several shops, restaurants, YES! Organic Market, tennis courts, dog parks, Metro, and so much more!
1856 MINTWOOD Pl NW #4
Kalorama | $355,000 | 1BR/1BA
- Front-facing, true one bedroom condo in a boutique condominium building on one of D.C.’s most charming blocks
- Bay window provides tons of natural light and beautiful views of tree-lined street
- Open floor plan with hardwood floors and historic charm throughout
- Wood-burning fireplace in living room
- Open kitchen with granite counters
- Enormous master bedroom
- Storage unit included
- Walking distance to Metro, National Zoo, Harris Teeter, and several popular restaurants and nightlife spots
This article originally published at http://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/this_months_homes_featured_by_bediz_group2/10415
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
Landmark Theatres is in the final stages of negotiations that would have it operating... read »
The planned 8-unit development would be located on K Street right along the Potomac R... read »
The next phase on the Center Block would deliver 166 apartments and 221 hotel rooms.... read »
DC's crane count still ranks as one of the highest among U.S. cities despite a declin... read »
The latest installment of Above Asking revisits two recently-featured listings in the... read »
UrbanTurf has compiled virtual looks at large new developments around the DC region.... read »
The preferred mortgage product among most home buyers is the fixed-rate mortgage. How... read »
STAY DC provides rental aid and utility payment grants to at-risk District residents ... read »
The yet-to-be-built home may set a new bar for luxury in the residential real estate ... read »
Federal Realty plans to eventually file a planned unit development application for th... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro