For four years running, Lyft has identified the most-visited locations in each city in which it operates. These are the 2018 winners in DC.
- The Most Visited Bar is the Georgetown location of El Centro D.F.
- The Most Visited "Concert Venue" (quotation marks our own) is RFK Stadium.
- The Most Visited Gym is the Silver Spring location of Planet Fitness.
- The Most Visited Brunch Spot is the U Street location of Busboys and Poets
- The Most Visited Late-Night Restaurant is Brixton.
- The Most Visited Late-Night Neighborhood is immediately around 14th and U Street NW.
- The Most Visited Place Unique to DC is the Kennedy Center.
Although some of these locations are eyebrow-raising (eg. DC's most traveled-to gym being in Silver Spring, RFK Stadium counting as a concert venue when it hosts more recreational events than concerts), less surprising is the 14th Street and U Street corridors' prevalence on the list, showing the area's enduring popularity despite development elsewhere in the city.
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/the-dc-winners-of-the-2018-lyftie-awards/14767.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
The storied unit along P Street is now looking for a new owner.... read »
There are five projects in the works around Audi Field which could bring nearly thous... read »
The news anchor dropped the price for his sprawling DC home, but it still could set a... read »
DC is getting close to meeting Mayor Muriel Bowser's goal of producing 36,000 new ho... read »
The development pitched for the site of a Goodwill store in Arlington got the key app... read »
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro