What's Hot: Washington Spirit Owner Michele Kang Lists DC Home for $14.5 Million | The Smallest Home on the Market in DC
Best New Listings: Cool Kitchens From Columbia Heights to Logan Circle
This week’s Best New Listings include two residences with stand-out kitchens.
Three Stories, Two Bedrooms and Standout Kitchen in Restored Victorian
Located on a hidden block in Logan Circle is this semi-detached Victorian rowhouse with a stained glass transom announcing the address. Custom built-ins surround the restored fireplace in the living room and line the walls of the mudroom. A roof deck has an adjacent wetbar area. However, the star may be the renovated kitchen, which features a farmhouse sink, two dishwashers, heated tile floors and Carrera marble countertops.
- Full Listing: 1531 Kingman Place NW (map)
- Price: $1,180,000
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Square Feet: 1,574
- Year Built: 1910
- Listing Agent: Tyler Garrison, TTR Sotheby’s International Realty
Photo courtesy of HomeVisit.
story continues belowloading...
story continues above
A Columbia Heights Condo With the Good Wood Touch
This Columbia Heights condo is one of the two-bedroom units from S2 Development’s recently-delivered The Skyline. A corner unit on the ground floor, the apartment boasts an abundance of nearly floor-to-ceiling windows, elfa closet systems and wide-plank oak flooring. The units were partially designed by GoodWood co-owner Anna Kahoe, including custom knotty pine cabinetry in the kitchen, offset by a Moroccan-style geometric concrete backsplash tile.
- Full Listing: 1012 Harvard Street NW, #8 (map)
- Price: $635,000
- Bedrooms: Two
- Bathrooms: Two
- Square Feet: 940
- HOA Fees: $145/month
- Listing Agents: Robert Sanders, TTR Sotheby’s International Realty
See other articles related to: anna kahoe, best new listings, columbia heights, columbia heights condos, good wood dc, goodwood, logan circle
This article originally published at https://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/blog/bnl_cool_kitchens/12023.
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
Sales for The Arbor at Takoma, a boutique property boasting just 36 condominiums, are... read »
Our guide for amateur landlords who don't really know what they're doing.... read »
Whole Foods announced yesterday that the 47,000 square foot store will open on June 2... read »
The Massachusetts Avenue Heights home was previously owned by the former chief execut... read »
A large new apartment and townhouse project has been pitched for the growing pipeline... read »
Virginia's homebuyer assistance programs can seem complex. This edition of First-Time... read »
The residential projects that have sprouted up on the Maryland and DC sides of the Fr... read »
With a groundbreaking ceremony on Wednesday, the redevelopment of the Georgetown Wes... read »
The 23,600 square-foot mansion just hit the market, and would set a record if it fetc... read »
The immaculately kept 100-year-old house features six bedrooms and four-and-a-half ba... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- A Look Inside Takoma's First New Condominium in More Than a Decade
- The Essential Guide to Being an Amateur Landlord in DC
- Whole Foods at Walter Reed to Open at End of June
- Washington Spirit Owner Michele Kang Lists DC Home for $14.5 Million
- A Two-Phase, 370-Unit Development Pitched For Columbia Pike Gas Station Site
- First-Timer Primer: Virginia's Home Buyer Assistance Programs
- Mall Conversions, Trader Joes? The 1,500 Units in the Friendship Heights Pipeline
- The Four Seasons Private Residences in Georgetown Break Ground
- DC's Blaine Mansion Lists For $30 Million, A Potentially Record-Setting Price in the City
- Now Selling: A 16th Street Heights Victorian on an Island of Its Own
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro