What's Hot: Plans Progress For a New Grocery Store at Friendship Heights Mall | Move-In Ready Townhomes at EYA's Northeast DC Neighborhoods
Following are all UrbanTurf articles filed under E4h Architecture, from most recent to least.
155 Affordable Continuing Care Units Proposed in Kenilworth
Nena Perry-Brown | April 26th 2019
The community would have a rooftop solar array and a "pedestrian boardwalk" to Anacostia Park and Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens.... read»
Get the (free) newsletter:
Get UrbanTurf in your inbox.
Want a peek?
See our past issues here.
Get the (free) newsletter:
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
New renderings show the public space that will be part of the huge new residential de... read »
Clarion Partners, the owner of the Chevy Chase Pavilion, has filed modifications to i... read »
The new development keeps humming along in DC's Buzzard Point.... read »
It is early in the year, but there are already a number of areas around DC where home... read »
Where it's cheaper to build than buy; Elon Musk is not making Texas happy; and the wo... read »
At an ANC 4A meeting on Tuesday night, representatives from Whole Foods said that the... read »
The application to raze the infamous fast food location at New York and Florida Avenu... read »
While homeowners must typically appeal by April 1st, new owners can also appeal.... read »
The application has been filed for the American City Diner along Connecticut Avenue i... read »
The 650,000 square-foot project, designed by Adjaye Associates and Hickok Cole, will ... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- New Renderings Show Retail Plaza, Park at 435-Unit Takoma Metro Development
- Plans Progress For a New Grocery Store at Friendship Heights Mall
- The Stacks, Brooklyn Bowling and a Vermeer: The 5 Developments on the Boards for Buzzard Point
- DC's 14 Million-Dollar Neighborhoods in 2023
- Friday's Must Reads
- Whole Foods at Walter Reed To Open This Summer
- The End is Here: Raze Permit Filed For Wendy's at Dave Thomas Circle
- How to Appeal Your DC Property Tax Assessment
- Raze Application May Spell The End For One of DC's Last Diner Buildings
- A First Look at the Five-Building Centerpiece of the St. Elizabeth's Redevelopment
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro