Following are all UrbanTurf articles filed under Anc 3c, from most recent to least.
More Development on Connecticut Avenue? ANC 3C Passes Pro-Density Resolution
Nena Perry-Brown | February 18th 2021
ANC 3C approved a resolution in favor of the Office of Planning's suggestion to increase the density prescription for a commercial stretch of Connecti... read»
Get the (free) newsletter:
Get UrbanTurf in your inbox.
Want a peek?
See our past issues here.
Get the (free) newsletter:
Most Popular... This Week • Last 30 Days • Ever
Ten years later, plans to construct nearly 150 townhomes at DC's most hotly debated d... read »
LEGO lovers will likely be first in line for the National Building Museum's latest ex... read »
JBG Smith has plans for a seven-story project along Crystal Drive.... read »
The "trailer park" where homes sell for millions; a renters utopia; and ideas for whe... read »
If a neighborhood is filled largely with single-family homes, chances are the market ... read »
Virginia's homebuyer assistance programs can seem complex. This edition of First-Time... read »
The residential projects that have sprouted up on the Maryland and DC sides of the Fr... read »
With a groundbreaking ceremony on Wednesday, the redevelopment of the Georgetown Wes... read »
The 23,600 square-foot mansion just hit the market, and would set a record if it fetc... read »
The immaculately kept 100-year-old house features six bedrooms and four-and-a-half ba... read »
With this weekend's DC houseboat tour a day away, UrbanTurf thought it only fitting t... read »
President Obama travels to Denver this morning to sign the stimulus bill that has bee... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader wonders if there is a rule for h... read »
As The Wharf prepares to begin construction, DC's houseboat community heads to its ne... read »
In this week's installment of Ask An Agent, a reader asks a fairly common question th... read »
- Reservoir District: 146 Townhomes Planned at McMillan Site Look For Final Design Approval
- BRICK CITY: DC's New LEGO Exhibit Brings in Architecture From Around the World
- And Another One: Block-Long, 370-Unit Development Pitched For Crystal City
- Wednesday's Must Reads
- Are These The Most Competitive Housing Markets in the DC Area?
- First-Timer Primer: Virginia's Home Buyer Assistance Programs
- Mall Conversions, Trader Joes? The 1,500 Units in the Friendship Heights Pipeline
- The Four Seasons Private Residences in Georgetown Break Ground
- DC's Blaine Mansion Lists For $30 Million, A Potentially Record-Setting Price in the City
- Now Selling: A 16th Street Heights Victorian on an Island of Its Own
DC Real Estate Guides
Short guides to navigating the DC-area real estate market
We've collected all our helpful guides for buying, selling and renting in and around Washington, DC in one place. Visit guides.urbanturf.com or start browsing below!
Intro guides for first-time home buyers
Awesome and unusual real estate from across the DC Metro