DC Rental Units, Part II: The Steps to Being a Landlord

In order to legally rent out that vacant English basement in DC, you need to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy and a Basic Business License. After the jump, Michele Lerner tells you how to do that.

Who do you want to send this to?