loading...
2255 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. SE

2255 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. SE

Anacostia

2255 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. SE

Four Points LLC is the builder of the project, which will include 71 residential units, 80 percent of which will be designated affordable, with the remaining 20 percent rented at market rate. Some of the project’s units will be live/work studios, and the development's roof deck may eventually serve as a community gathering place.

What?

Project type:Condo or Rental - TBD

No. of units:71

Amenities:Roof deck space, multi-purpose room, business center, underground parking garage with 26 vehicular and 37 bicycle spaces

Website:No website available.

Last updated:July 29th, 2016

Where?

Address:2255 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. SE
Washington, DC 20020

When?

Status:Under Construction, Not Yet Leasing

Delivery:2017

More Photos...

2255 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. SE 2255 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. SE 2255 Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. SE
Upcoming Seminars ▾